• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 road runner

kcloss77

Local time
11:19 PM
Reaction score
HELLO..CAN ANY BODY GIVE ME ANY INFO AS OF HOW RARE IS THE CAR I FOUND IS...ITS A 1970 ROADRUNNER..383 ENG..3 SPEED MANUAL TRANS CAR...( SOMEONE PUT A 4 SPEED IN IT ) POST WITH AN AIR GRABBER HOOD...HOW RARE IS THIS CAR..I FOUND ONE FOR SALE..FOR $6000 NOT BAD SHAPE...NICE SEATS COMES WITH EXTRA DOORS THE ONES ON IT AINT THAT BAD..OTHER SET OF FENDERS..SET OF MAGNUM 500 WHEELS AND THE ALUMINUM SLOTS THAT ARE OIN IT...ALSO THE SAME GUY HAS A 1969 SUPERBEE ITS A 383 CAR AUTO...( NOW IT HAS A 400 IN IT )LITTLE BETTER SHAPE..THEN THE ROAD RUNNER,,,SAME PRICE...CAN ANY ONE TELL ME HOW RARE THE ROAD RUNNERS IS AND WHAT ONE IS THE BETTER DEAL...THIS GUY ALSO HAS 4 SPEEDS 440 ENGS..CHARGER SEATS TIC TAC CLOCK DASH FOR 69 CAHRGER..LOTS OF MOPAR PARTS..DUAL QUAD SETUP FOR A BIG BLOCK...WHAT SHOULD I OFFER FOR IT ALL.....BUT THE MAIN ? IS HOW RARE IS THE ROAD RUNNER....1970 383 3SPEED MANUAL..POST CAR AIR GRABBER HOOD....THANKS.....EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

Welcome

There were 1330 70 runners (RM21) with a 383 and a 3 speed. No one knows how many of those had the N96 air grabber, although there may be a figure on how many runners total were built with the N96.

Bottom line is (compared to Brand C or F) ALL Mopars are "rare".

The runner sounds like it may be a fair deal, but as far as a price for everything? No way to say without knowing exactly what, and how much he has.

Btw, I'm in need of an A body 4 speed if you run across one.

I know a guy about 15 miles north of me..he has nothing but a body cars/parts if i see him in the next couple days i will ask him and get back wit you..thanks again

Auto Transport Service
Back