• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Roadrunner front end

IRON MAN

Local time
4:52 AM
Reaction score
Guy's

I am about to replace the front suspension on my 1970 Roadrunner with PST parts. But they asked what is the size of my front sway bar so have the correct fitment. I do not know what the size is and how to measure and I have searched the internet and my parts book without any luck any help would be great. Thanks in advance

Take a 7/8 wrench or close to it and use the open end to measure it...

Yes we asked the diameter of the sway bar as you may be surprised but many of these old B bodies have had sway bars either installed or replaced/upgrade over the past 50 years. We have found that many customers do not have the stock size any longer. So that you get the right size the first time we ask for a measurement. As mentioned above if you have an adjustable wrench tighten it around the sway bar till it just slips off them measure that distance of the opening with a tape measure. That should give you what you need.

Thanks
James From
PST

Auto Transport Service
Back