• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sway Bar Diameter

Baller

Local time
3:21 AM
Reaction score
I was going to order a front end kit from PST, and noticed it did not include the sway bar bushings. It seems there are two sizes; 15/16 and 7/8. Anyone know what is standard on a '70 GTX. I don't have calipers handy. Thanks.

More likely than not --- it is 15/16" , but you will want to measure... you don’t want the wrong ones....

Most " A " Body are 7/8 " --- but some are 15/16 ".....
Most " B " and " E " Body are 15/16 " --- but some are 7/8 " .....
' C " Body have a different set up altogether, and don’t use them.....

See also your P.M..... Craig....

I was going to order a front end kit from PST, and noticed it did not include the sway bar bushings. It seems there are two sizes; 15/16 and 7/8. Anyone know what is standard on a '70 GTX. I don't have calipers handy. Thanks.
I'm a bit confused about your post. you are asking about a front sway bar for your '70 Gtx? PST only offers 1 size front sway bar for your car and its 1 1/8" thick and all the hardware comes with it under part # Sway595. I'm looking to purchase the same part for my "70 charger. The REAR sway bar comes in the smaller dimensions you listed in your post.

Auto Transport Service
Back