• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Super Bee V-Code

Very early & an "M" prefix to the VON... Nicely optioned.. I like your plan, keep the patina... As Budnicks mentioned Thank You for serving....

M for 'Mule' ?

It's just an oddity M was used on allot of special cars... This car is Y16 "Sales Bank" so not really special but an interesting oddity...

It depends at times on the model year and package codes actually. Most AARs are M0.... cars, but it just means "sales bank" not show car as one example.

In most cases with cars with a letter VON prefix you need to know the Y codes to decifer the meaning.

Welcome from Illinois!! No doubt, THAT Bee will Buzz! Best wishes to you & her!

Welcome from the central coast. Lakeside huh? We used to live in Ramona for 22 years. Have any Dodge/Ram trucks?

It's just an oddity M was used on allot of special cars... This car is Y16 "Sales Bank" so not really special but an interesting oddity...

It depends at times on the model year and package codes actually. Most AARs are M0.... cars, but it just means "sales bank" not show car as one example.

In most cases with cars with a letter VON prefix you need to know the Y codes to decifer the meaning.

I saw that M and was questioning it in my mind. I’m not very versed on Dodges, and supposed it was a Dodge thing. I’m always interested in the finer details, and love to learn about stuff that makes cars unique.

Typical VON Codes

B - Canada
C - Canada
E - Export
K - Special Order
M0 - Show Car
M9 - Sunroof Car
Q - Public Relations - Exec.Lease
T - Chry. Lease

Wow
Interesting!
Welcome form the California home of the Air Force's Flight test Center...
I love the Bees!
Interesting story, happened quite a bit I have heard...
Must have been a Great Bar near the factory....

:thumbsup:

Just noticed the tires.. Old Goodyear Wingfoots.... So the tires were new around 1982-83....

Welcome from Missouri!!

Very nice!
I’ll be sharing my 1970 GTX V CODE
As of Saturday. 4 speed Dana stay tuned.
Congratulations on super B

Auto Transport Service
Back