• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1971 340 "J" Heads bare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

manes

Local time
7:33 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale: a pair of bare factory 340 "J" heads which came off of an 340 magnum motor that was removed from a 71 challenger r/t $275.00 OBO. I have all of the other parts of the heads from disassembly if someone want to buy those as well???

Thanks.

Is the car itself available?

Yes the car is available , But! the car is a 71 340 super bee car and the motor that the heads came off of are from the challenger motor which I purchased as a date coded motor for my car i have previously tried on here to sell it with no luck, freeze plugs installed, have new KB pistons for aluminum heads which the mechanic never bought with the money I gave him and that is the reason i can't assemble the motor I was having it built to be a 416 stroker motor it has all machine work complete, .30 over, 4 inch SCAT crank installed new parts: SCAT rods, rod bearing, fel pro gasket set, oil extension P/U, cam bearings installed, lost all interest in the project so now I am parting out the project only gonna keep the dog tags and build sheet for the car to go with all the others that I have= that I was never able to restore and have since parted out I have also tried to sell the motor which needs to be assembled.
The car is completely disassembled and is 1of 320 340 cars it is Hemi orange, export car.
feel free to pm me if you have need for some 71 b body charger parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back