• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971-73 Coronet

Status
Not open for further replies.

pabster

Local time
3:01 PM
Reaction score
Looking to expand my Mopar stable... my sights are set on 71-73 Coronets. 4 door sedan, no wagons. Looking for one in good shape... not perfect, but free of any major mechanical and cosmetic issues. A 4 speed would be ideal, but I assume that's a bit of a long shot. The less modifications, more stock the better.

Thanks, looking forward to finding a sweet daily driver! :headbang:

I had a odd one that was in peices acouple months back, it was neat because it was a 3 speed on the column, it wa s a 71 **** turd brown lol, i drive a 72 puke green one and i love it give em a nice stance and they can look sweet, give me a set of cop car rims and they are sweet,

Photo1811.jpg

Frame, that puke green monster is SWEET. Exactly what I'm looking for. 3 on the column would be awesome, I gotta fight the automatic tranny domination...

theres one of these are the front of a car craft magazine, some guy in japan did one up its white, its got a sweet stance to it, it was earlier this year

How far do you want to travel/ship?

There are several NICE ones down here...fairly cheap.

How far do you want to travel/ship?

There are several NICE ones down here...fairly cheap.

For a daily driver that looks ok and doesn't cost a lot, I don't think I want to travel farther than about 500 miles... so that means FL is definitely out. Thanks, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back