• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1971 Charger 500 parting out - everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in Mastic NY on Long Island, and I can’t ship something that large, they would have to be picked up. If you are still interested let me know

I am in Mastic NY on Long Island, and I can’t ship something that large, they would have to be picked up. If you are still interested let me know
Im interested...How clean are they? Can you post some photos? Im trying to find some shippping that might work. Also does the 71 still have clean frame rails?

Im interested...How clean are they? Can you post some photos? Im trying to find some shippping that might work. Also does the 71 still have clean frame rails?
Ill get pics later today - little if any rust but they do have dings and dents from being moved around. Frame rails on the 71 are clean - no rust

I have the fenders in a carport along with many other parts so pics are hard. Here is what I got, mostly surface rust and dings, minor breakthrough. Not asking much for them

F29A510E-19B8-43B1-BF98-1B771815E887.jpeg 7B6442CE-8A7F-433D-A6B6-86C30FF1349B.jpeg D2A80F05-F7C6-4A6F-8C8A-6833E8B05FD5.jpeg

whats your paypal ? I will setup shipping to pick them up but can you do me one favor and buy a jumbo thing of bubble wrap and wrap them. I will pay for it? Also will need an address for the shippers to pickup at. You can PM that. Will also need times and dates you'll be available for them to pick them up? Then I can schedule the pickup.
Thanks Chris.

Before we do all that and I will - let me pull them all the way out and lay them flat out and take photos from all angles and send them to you, this way there are no surprises after going through all this and the cost. I don’t want you to expect one thing and get another, unless you just need them period and are ok to go from what you have seen/ let me know

Before we do all that and I will - let me pull them all the way out and lay them flat out and take photos from all angles and send them to you, this way there are no surprises after going through all this and the cost. I don’t want you to expect one thing and get another, unless you just need them period and are ok to go from what you have seen/ let me know
Sounds good I would like to see them fully.

for sure, I would have used them, and grafted in the 71 marker lights had I not found 71 fenders - on an entire car, and for $3500 but I got what i needed. I picked these up from a guy that was parting out a 72 about 3 years ago. There is little rust - minor repairable stuff that doesnt go through and doesnt hit the support, unlike my original fenders which were shot - rusted all the way through the support.

Also, how did you plan on shipping? You mentioned something about bubble wrapping and you would arrange for pickup. Let me know because I’ll have to get the bubble wrap- I’ll order it through amazon prime to get it for the cheapest price and the quickest vs going to the UPS store or Depot and paying way too much

Also, how did you plan on shipping? You mentioned something about bubble wrapping and you would arrange for pickup. Let me know because I’ll have to get the bubble wrap- I’ll order it through amazon prime to get it for the cheapest price and the quickest vs going to the UPS store or Depot and paying way too much
Im planning on using Uship which is why I will need the address and a time your available for the pickup to schedule it. Whats your Paypal address?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back