• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1971 Charger 500 parting out - everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI, do you have any of the J Nuts that hold the belt moldings to the top of the doors and 1/4s?
Thanks
Bob

I don’t think so but I’ll try to pull some stuff out and look this week. When I got the car, the previous owner was “restoring” it and had all mouldings and trim already removed and thrown in the trunk along with some buckets of hardware. Those buckets are on a shelf in my garage way in the back. I’ll let you know

008.JPG

I'm not sure if they're the same on Dodge B bodies but, I'm looking for this area (red box) for my Road Runner.

they are a little different but for the most part very similar, however I have already cut out and sold that entire front section

Update since the last time I have posted on this topic the following has been sold.
Both doors - sold
The entire upper and lower front cowl area from the base of the a pillars to halfway down the firewall has been cut out and sold
What remains-
Roof
both rear quarters - but there has been significant body work done to them - not clean, but not rotted out
Both door pillars, both sides , front and rear
Rear dutchman panel - there is a member on here asking about it, I need to completely remove the roof to get to it, and will be doing so shortly
Both trunk gutters
Rear tail panel
All frame rails
Entire 1971 318 drive train
Engine and all accessories
Transmission
8 1/4 rear
driveshaft
26" radiator
Complete air conditioning system
Dash
Bucket seats
Rear seat
Suspension
Misc small parts

Soon I will be cutting the car up into salvageable good parts like those listed above and scrap, and then scrapping the rest to make room in the carport for my next project car - a 1969 Roadrunner

Sorry it took so long but I will look today - I have the whole box, just not sure on that duct

Sorry it took so long but I will look today - I have the whole box, just not sure on that duct
Its actually screwed to the box. The pic is an E body, so the adapter will look a bit different. The manual only shows that version of it.

Hi, Could use short lengths of the front frame rails. Cut from in front of the firewall and going to the back K-member hole. Should let you ship that by anybody since it is now shorter. Interested in selling those that way? Let me know. Tom

Hi, Could use short lengths of the front frame rails. Cut from in front of the firewall and going to the back K-member hole. Should let you ship that by anybody since it is now shorter. Interested in selling those that way? Let me know. Tom

Hi Tom, I would be fine with selling the front rails but right now I had to move the car out of the carport I had it in and out into the snow with a tarp over it to make room for a Roadrunner project. How much of a rush are you in for them? I still have the k frame attachéd and the engine on the k frame so I need the weather to break to allow me to remove what needs to be to get to them. Let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back