• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1971 Charger 500 parting out - everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe sooner than warm weather, will post in WTB. Let me know if you get to the rails though. Thanks

What condition is the (complete) roof in? And how much for it?
Thanks, T

its in great shape, no rust or dents. BUT it is a large item and would have to be picked up. $400

no problem, I have no problem shipping most things but this just doesn't make any sense, sorry I couldn't help

Do you still have the 71 front fenders? how do they look,
How about the rears, I need a cut on both sides front of rear wheels and behind to the bumper. If you have I can take pics of mine on what I need and work something out. How do you ship big stuff like fenders?

Sorry - never had 71 front fenders, had a set of 72 fenders, the 71s were for my car. The rear quarters have already been cut

Crud, Thanks for looking.

Are the seat belts still available and in good shape?

Sorry no, at this point I am down to the shell and the 318/904 /7.25 drivetrain.
All interior parts are either gone or being held for my project until it is done.
I also have a good flat hood but no fenders or doors.
I originally purchased this car as a parts car for my 1971 440-6 superbee project. Once I took the main things off of it I needed, I listed the rest here for sale.
Most of the valuable parts went within a week or two. Once my project is finished and it will be within the next 2 months, I will know if any of the parts I have left are needed and can be sold - things like the seat belts.
Chris

Do you have pictures of what is left of the shell?

no but I can try to take some, its currently pushed out behind my garage under a tarp. But its in decent shape with two exceptions. The roof is perfect, the rockers, all frame rails, crossmembers - all perfect. No bolt on body panels. The two exceptions are the rear under seat floor pan was cut out for my car and a large section on the side of the drivers side quarter was cut out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back