• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1971 Charger RT 4 speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparCharge

Local time
5:57 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Thinking of selling my 71 RT. Has

49k original miles
Original paint
Original top
Original interior
Build sheet
Pedal dress
Rear defrost
New TTI x exhaust
Track pack
Numbers matching motor with Indy heads
I believe the cars had a cam upgrade and intake also. Pushes about 600 hp confirmed on dyno. Could be all bright back to original should you want too.. but that’s no fun!

Needs nothing. Fire up and have a fun time.

Never seen rain and always garaged. Not a spec of rust or even surface rust. Truly a clean car.

Few dings and small scratches but hey it’s all original and looks beautiful. If that’s what your looking for it would be hard to find this again.

Also have brand new classic industries front covers with new foam should you want to replace the front seats.

Only thing I can see is it may have had a front bumper replaced and the right front fender painted sometime in the 70’s because it has a 72 front bumper. Also small hole in dash from a mount that I repaired but have a new dash on the side should you want it replaced.

Rear defrost switch broken. Haven’t got around to working on it. Also stock rpm gauge is intermittent and I’m trying to find out why.

Located in SE Michigan asking 90k

IMG_0215.jpeg

IMG_0214.jpeg

IMG_0216.jpeg

IMG_0217.jpeg

IMG_0219.jpeg

IMG_0224.jpeg

IMG_0223.jpeg

IMG_0222.jpeg

IMG_0221.jpeg

Last edited:
Mileage?