• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1971? Charger Window Louver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Stu

Local time
7:49 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
So guys, I'm kinda new here. I have this thing here. It is not for sale (yet).

I have some questions about your forum here

Is a straight WIW thread acceptable? Or do I need to always have a dollar figure first?

For a part like this, is it better to list it up attic fresh like this one? Or would i do better to restore the thing first? I understand these aren't common, but I'm new to the Dodge world, and don't have a car for this, so it will be going to a new home eventually

L1.jpg

L2.jpg

L3.jpg

l4.jpg

Is a straight WIW thread acceptable? Or do I need to always have a dollar figure first?

For a part like this, is it better to list it up attic fresh like this one? Or would i do better to restore the thing first? I understand these aren't common, but I'm new to the Dodge world, and don't have a car for this, so it will be going to a new home eventually

View attachment 1595753

View attachment 1595754

View attachment 1595755

View attachment 1595756
Per forum rules, you must list a price. Please read the rules in the sale section and correct your ad.

View attachment 1595753

View attachment 1595754

View attachment 1595755

View attachment 1595756
If you don't know what something is worth, it's better to start a WIW thread before advertising it but....lots of WIW threads turn into 'for sale' threads become someone will always make an offer and those will get deleted and if it gets bad enough, the thread will get closed. It's always best if you will search the net for similar items for sale to see what it's worth and Ebay is a good place to start for that.

Not a factory part. I don't see much value there but someone might want them.

For a part like this, is it better to list it up attic fresh like this one? Or would i do better to restore the thing first?

"attic fresh", "barn find", etc. in a for sale ad is worth at least ten demerit points :rolleyes:.

Anyway, advertise it like it is when you have an asking price. Do not do anything to it. A potential buyer wants to see what he's getting. Besides, a buyer might want to paint it body color or they might want a particular "matte black", "satin black", or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back