• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 GTX Winchester Grey from Golden C0

JKByrnes

Local time
8:45 AM
Reaction score
Random chance that anyone bought or knows the whereabouts of the 1971 GTX that was for sale in Golden,Colorado in the mid 80's ( I believe through 1985)? All I remember about it is that it was a GTX, I BELIEVE it was Winchester Grey, I think it had a black vinyl top, black interior, had the machine gun tip exhaust, slap stick auto, and standard hood with the 440 call-outs. I do not recall any spoilers or strobe's and I think it had the rallye wheels. I realize this is very little info to go on, but as is often the case when chasing a dream, details get fuzzy when 34-ish years have gone by. Thanks in advance.

I saw its sibling at the Chrysler's at Carlisle event back in 2004. I nearly bought it because it was original, solid and I am a fan of Winchester Gray. It also had a black interior and black vinyl top except it was a column shift with buddy seat car. Good luck. They are still out there.

My buddy’s friend in Mi had a Winchester grey 71 HEMI 4sp GTX. The guy that bought it also has a Winchester grey Hemicuda. They were both a Carlilse a few years ago.

Auto Transport Service
Back