• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 Hemi Cuda Convertible Auction

They had a fun in the sun display at the Mopar Nationals one year and this Hemicuda convertible was parked with my Charger convertible in the display! I always hang with 7 figure cars! There were three of the 71 Hemicuda convertibles there that year,the other two were a blue one and a white one!

Yep, the only one that sold was the Challenger. Nothing else broke reserve.

I'd say huge numbers like that were good for the hobby....if we weren't also sitting here watching the value of the dollar go down the shitter. $15 for a 2x4?? I guess $4.8M don't buy what it used to...

I'd say huge numbers like that were good for the hobby....if we weren't also sitting here watching the value of the dollar go down the shitter. $15 for a 2x4?? I guess $4.8M don't buy what it used to...
Yeah...well...I keep getting reminded about these golden Cuda stories and what I got for trading in my '70 Cuda BB 4sp vert for 600 bucks. Eons ago - yes - hurt less...NOT.

I wouldn't buy that car for 4.8 million either.

Auto Transport Service
Back