• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 Roadrunner and a 1968 GTO

tyel

Local time
8:44 AM
Reaction score
GTO has been finished for 12yrs started with my son as a father son project. The roadrunner we inherited from my wife's father. As you can see in picks it was very rough, but its her dads so welcome to a big investment. RR was started 8yrs ago.

IMG_0163.JPG

IMG_0164.JPG

IMG_0166.JPG

IMG_0167.JPG

IMG_0186.JPG

IMG_0233.jpg

Beautiful work sir! Thanks for sharing this.

Great project and great story. Let us know how that shifter handle works out as it's a bench seat or buddy seat with buckets. Thanks for sharing.

Very cool. My 1st car was a 68 Goat. Brings back some memories. Both cars look awesome.

Nice cars.

I loves me a "Halloween" interior.

Would you be interested in trading your bench seat style shifter for the correct one for your car? I will get a picture of what I have a bit later. Cars look awesome!

Thanks all
And would be interested in a trade

Hello. So this is the shifter handle I have. It is a original handle. The chrome on it is in much better shape than the pictures show.

shift3.jpg

shift2.jpg

shift1.jpg

went through the gears and the handle we have works good

If you are happy with it that's all that matters! Just thought you might want the correct handle for your console car.

Both cars are very nice! Looks like you did about the same amount of work on your RR as I’m doing now!

Auto Transport Service
Back