• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1972 Charger 318

Status
Not open for further replies.

skymynx

Local time
11:54 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I've grown out of the project and would like to just free up the space in the driveway.

I picked up the motor last fall and installed it. It's a used bored .030 over 318 motor. Edelbrock intake manifold with Holley 670 CFM double pumper carb on top. It's bolted up to 904 tranmission. It has a TCI Streetfighter shifter uninstalled. Also have installed headers and a new full 2.5" exhaust. I've already replaced/rebuilt the entire front suspension with Energy polyurethane bushings. I've replaced the shocks all around with KYB Gas-A-Just shocks. Added Just Suspension hemi torision bars (need to be adjusted, car sits way to low at the moment) and tubular upper control arms to help with handling. Rear quarter panels have already been replaced. I've also replaced the fuel tank, sending unit, float, and straps. Sound deadener has been applied to whole car. New carpet, new, headliner, new interior trim, recovered rear seat, front bench seat is in good condition. Have replaced all of front brake system; new crossed drilled and slotted rotors, ceramic pads, rebuilt calipers, new hoses and clips back to frame. Frame is good and so is the floorboards.

The Bad:
Car does not currently run. I started to rewire the whole car last fall but have not completed it. Turns over by key but haven't finished wiring the ignition.
Needs rear leaf springs. They look like the originals and are shot.(Sits very low)
Will need fender work. Bottom of fenders is rotted, but have patch panels that go with car.
Hood has a slight bend in it by the drivers side hood hinge.

Extras: (go with car)
Extra Front Seat that needs to be recovered
(2) extra 904 transmissions
Front & Rear side marker lights (New in Box)
73 charger rear bumper in good shape
Brand new door seals
New door & trunk locks

My name is Mike. Can be reached at 860-967-2574 or [email protected] Located in Coventry, CT. The price is firm at $3000. Not interested in trades.

DSC 1.jpgDSC_0421.jpgDSC_0423.jpgDSC_0464.jpgDSC_0466.jpgDSC_0820.jpgDSC01642.jpgDSC01643.jpgDSC01645.jpgDSC01646.jpgDSC01647.jpgDSC01648.jpgDSC01653.jpgDSC01747.jpgDSC01756.jpgDSC01759.jpgNew #1.jpgNew #3.jpgNew #4.jpgNew #5.jpgNew #7.jpgNew #8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back