• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 charger bigblock value?

74360DUSTER

Local time
12:46 AM
Reaction score
so my boss told me of a customer of ours who recently passed away. his widow is wanting to sell there 72 big block charger which they bought new. said pretty sure it can be bought with about any reasonable offer as she wants it gone. i believe the car is gold and its a big block. any ideas on say if it is a good solid driver quality car what this may be worth. i need some input as im going either tomorrow or sunday to look at it..all i know is that its a big block and i believe its gold..
thanks

we cant put a value on a car without seeing its actual condition or knowing exactly what model and what options it may have

it could be a 1,000 dollar car , it could be a 10,000 dollar car

thats why i figure a value on a driver quality car. little to maybe no rust. is $2500-5000 a fair value. i have no idea on these cars. never had alot of interest in them but figured if price is right i could be a owner.

Big value difference between a 400 2-bbl auto and a 440HP 4-spd. Is it a couple, Rallye, SE? Need alot more info.
Condition is a big factor. Clean desert car or a rusted cancer victim?

pretty sure its a 400 car with an auto. and the way my boss talked its a pretty solid car.
just figure a base charger with a 400 bb, automatic with a solid body and decent interior. decent driver quality
thanks

Baseline. bench seat, standard cluster. 2-bbl, ect. Soild body. Original condition. Probably around 4500.00 tops.

Auto Transport Service
Back