• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 Charger with 400 stroker

I did get block all sonic and dipped and builder said that he thinks it should be done with a .030 over and safe. I did tell him to go with what he thinks, and that is what I got. Wookie I live in bc now but still work in St. Albert lots and will pm you about crank and also h rods with crank, I also heard you can just let 440 source what bore size you have and will make you what you need....

Very cool! Good luck with all this you will have one heck of a sweet ride when you finish this... :)
Ive been threatening to build my 400 (have it built), but i already have a 440 block sitting here but i have so much to do to have the car ready for a power plant, and expensive parts im putting in the car, my engine thinking is on hold, i sure love to see what everyone else is building!, ill remember for sure! :)

Super freak has one in his i would love to have sitting here ready! NO sir, i cant afford it but it sure appears to look very menacing to the general public lol... :)

Well just sitting in Mexico on beach for another week and could not hold out to get back on here, so I got the wifi lol. As soon as I get back next week I will start stripping it down. Thx guys

Auto Transport Service
Back