• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Barn Find

drader

Local time
10:12 AM
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a new member of 'B' bodies forum.

I became a member when I purchased a 1972 Plymouth Satellite Sebring when doing Christian work in NE Oklahoma. After, helping a widow I noticed a very dirty car that looked like a Road Runner. I asked if she wanted to sell and she said it would be great to sell it after her husband died 16 years ago and she needed the space in her barn. The car has 29,600 miles on the odometer. Long story short, I became a fan of the Plymouth with it's unique front end and profile.

I have the Sebring in my shop that needs restoration to safe vehicle operation. It may become a daily driver with the high cost of newer vehicles these days.

20230824_085842.jpg

20230824_085942.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from Georgia.

There must be some universal law that survivor cars are green. I like green.

Nice car. Congratulations!

Big block or small block engine?

I had one many moons ago, same color, same top. Welcome to FBBO!

Welcome from NJ. Nice find! I’ve always liked that body style

SC welcomes you ,more pics please. :thumbsup:

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. Can you say, Divine Appointment?

IMG_4147.jpeg

That’s a great find. I wish I could find something like that. We don’t really have barns here in Arizona
Congratulations and Welcome to FBBO

Welcome from Alabama, nice find.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck with the 72 Satellite

There must be some universal law that survivor cars are green. I like green.
Don'tcha know ? All Mopars built in that era were green ? It certainly seemed so back then, it would like, here comes another green Mope in the garage.

Welcome from New Zealand.

Great looking car. More pics please. I'm curious as to the state of the interior and under the hood.

Hello,

I am a new member of 'B' bodies forum.

I became a member when I purchased a 1972 Plymouth Satellite Sebring when doing Christian work in NE Oklahoma. After, helping a widow I noticed a very dirty car that looked like a Road Runner. I asked if she wanted to sell and she said it would be great to sell it after her husband died 16 years ago and she needed the space in her barn. The car has 29,600 miles on the odometer. Long story short, I became a fan of the Plymouth with it's unique front end and profile.

I have the Sebring in my shop that needs restoration to safe vehicle operation. It may become a daily driver with the high cost of newer vehicles these days.

View attachment 1599492

View attachment 1599493
Do you have any photos of the interior, wheels, engine bay, and trunk? What motor does it have 318? Also, is that 63 Impala I see? If, so, is it yours too?

Continuing my restoration of my 72 Plymouth. Anyone have any advise for restoring the paint. Sitting in the barn for 16 years it collected a lot of dust and contamination. It's too expensive for a detailing service. Just looking to give it a good look, no car shows for now. Just a daily driver.
I have an orbital sander with buffing pads. Product advise would be great.
17098520999182917304974398762328.jpg

received_2401216646728404.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back