• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 Road Runner grill paint

Shot up the last of the parts last night
20180323_180816.jpg

Looks Great with that NOS grille emblem! Did the brackets clean up nice? I thought they would. I was looking through boxes and Found another set!!

Thanks, I'm very pleased how this all came out. One of the brackets does have some pitting, most of it is not seen thou, very glad you had some extras to complete the set up. I picked up the center grill hardware from rt specialties, not sure about the rest of the hardware is supposed to be. The fresh bumper set up is coming out of storage for assembly. Thanks again!

Well I searched the internet high and low and made a lot of phone calls, guess what the determination paid off. I found probably the last 2 cans of sem 39023 medium driftwood metallic on earth from 2 different vendors. I hit the jackpot. My grill is painted argent silver like most 72 RR's and it bothered the sh_t out of me. I'm sure the are more cans out there you just have to kept searching.

IMG_0375.JPG View attachment 596040 IMG_2244.PNG

A 72 Satellite grill is light in comparison. Totally Auto's "Grill Silver" is a very good match.
Ron
What's correct for a 72 satellite grill? This same color or where they different?
IMG_7059.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back