• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 dodge challenger Qatar - Olivia- josephqatarcarguy

josephqatarcarguy

Local time
8:46 PM
Reaction score
10 years after a crashed my 1974 roadrunner 440 4 speed ,
im back in the mopar gang.

Ladies and gentlemen, introducing Olivia!!

1682336143205.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks nice, we need more pics.
:drinks:

As it was.....but no big block 74 Challengers were built by the factory but it's still a sweet looking car.
The 74 was a roadrunner sir , built it with alot of help from here, had a different account, yannick47,. I had a bad crash in it 10 years ago, even posted about it . Here a pic of my crash

IMG-20190726-WA0020.jpg

received_10155158566665174.jpg

I see....73 Challenger....what was the original engine that came in the Challenger? No big deal but if it came original with a big block it would be the first I've heard of one. Nice looking car though....and what happened in the road runner? Did you or anyone else get hurt? Man, that crash looks terrible!

I see....73 Challenger....what was the original engine that came in the Challenger? No big deal but if it came original with a big block it would be the first I've heard of one. Nice looking car though....and what happened in the road runner? Did you or anyone else get hurt? Man, that crash looks terrible!
No it came with a 318 if I'm not mistaken, me and my x were in the car , both had serious injuries but doing alright now , shes American so aye she's back there now ,RR was scrapped

Nice looking Challenger, congrats :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back