• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 Sebring “plus?” Need help determining if I should sell this or restore it? Value as is?

The 73-74 B-bodies are truly under appreciated. I had people say not to waste money on my 74 Charger Rallye 360. Just drive it the way it was with peeling paint, ratty interior and engine compartment. My grandson and I put alot of time in it. In the end, I was in it about $9k. I gave it to him when it was done. Here's a couple photos of it. I eliminated the side stripes and vinyl top.
Terry W.

View attachment 1620093

View attachment 1620094
Nice thing about those is that if he does decide to build that Satellite that almost everything interior wise will work in his Satellite. Btw, nice looking car.

No bill of sale or title take it back. If he's the way you say he is, could be a nightmare no matter what you do with it. IMO based on personal experiences

The 73-74 B-bodies are truly under appreciated. I had people say not to waste money on my 74 Charger Rallye 360. Just drive it the way it was with peeling paint, ratty interior and engine compartment. My grandson and I put alot of time in it. In the end, I was in it about $9k. I gave it to him when it was done. Here's a couple photos of it. I eliminated the side stripes and vinyl top.
Terry W.

View attachment 1620093

View attachment 1620094
Nice car, I own a 73 rr and love it since I bought mine in 1981 and still own it to this very day. Another plus with the 73/74 B body's is the insulated mounts on the k frame, these cars drive better, my buddy has a 71 and made that comment to me after driving mine. Also for the record, I do like most of b body's from 68 to 74, all great looking cars.

Nice car, I own a 73 rr and love it since I bought mine in 1981 and still own it to this very day. Another plus with the 73/74 B body's is the insulated mounts on the k frame, these cars drive better, my buddy has a 71 and made that comment to me after driving mine. Also for the record, I do like most of b body's from 68 to 74, all great looking cars.
No argument intended , but I want firm feel solid mounts. I want to feel what that car's doing under me. There cars are so,,,,,,,,,, under appreciated. Just my opinion. My very first 1 had a 383 Police interceptor in in it. Being young and ignorant I sold it because of the up and coming family and the money I made off it, which back in the 80's compared to now wasn't a lot.

Then apparently we don't shop at the same place because I paid $125 for my RR hood and it doesn't have any bomdo in it. As for the 833, I got 1 sitting in mine right now and I offered it plus bell housing flywheel and contents to another for $500, complete. Your right about AMD, don't make repop anymore. Finding them,,,,,,,,,,, maybe in someone's warehouse and even then probably don't know what they have. As for everything else. agreed. Look it over really good. It makes a difference.
dude ill buy that 4 speed right now if youll pallet it and ship it to me thru like Fastenal or something,because thats a deal and i need one.
Paypal equipped...balls in your court.

He’s just an asshole and an Indian giver. His exuse was I hadn’t restored it at the age 19 when I made $6 an hour at bi-lo. I asked him how many he has completed….0 he has tons of classic cars and is just stingy and a jerk. I hate I spend the $150 to have it towed home now. Should have just left it in his way.
pull the engine & trans ...leave the rest to him

Then apparently we don't shop at the same place because I paid $125 for my RR hood and it doesn't have any bomdo in it. As for the 833, I got 1 sitting in mine right now and I offered it plus bell housing flywheel and contents to another for $500, complete. Your right about AMD, don't make repop anymore. Finding them,,,,,,,,,,, maybe in someone's warehouse and even then probably don't know what they have. As for everything else. agreed. Look it over really good. It makes a difference.
I paid $125 for a 73 Road Runner hood, in 1990! You happened to luck into someone who was not up on the current market value of the hood. Go back and buy whatever else he has for parts before he figures out the current market value of those pieces too!

I paid $125 for a 73 Road Runner hood, in 1990! You happened to luck into someone who was not up on the current market value of the hood. Go back and buy whatever else he has for parts before he figures out the current market value of those pieces too!
I already did.

@YY1 thank you for the input I really don’t know what to do with it I wanted to rebuild this 1968 RR I was originally gifted instead of the satellite. Heavily leaning on the selling side at this point.

@YY1 thank you for the input I really don’t know what to do with it I wanted to rebuild this 1968 RR I was originally gifted instead of the satellite. Heavily leaning on the selling side at this point.
parts for these cars aren't repopped. Hard to find. Sebring's aren't bringing the money the Roadrunners are. JMO, clones are a joke. The most I over paid for my Satellite was $3k, and you couldn't steer it, no motor , no trans, no a lot of things. It's passion that builds memories.

Day late ad a dollar short. It's already spoken for.
lol,no,i wasnt a dollar short and i figured others would have asked.
in fact,i was prepared to throw a lot more at that deal,because you had all the pieces.
ty anyways.
hope whoever got it Really Appreciates the Deal you gave them.

Auto Transport Service
Back