• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 RoadRunner

Yes sir! I like the look with those wheels...

thanks guys that back tires are only temporary, there a bit to small for my likin but will work fine for now.

Going a little wider you mean? That is one thing about these cars, you can put some extra tread on the road and i sometimes think it makes them look better from a rear view of the car.. JMO..

I ran G5015s on my '73 with slots. looked sweet.

There 15x10's with a 275-50-

Plans over the winter are mini tubs 4 link and 15x12's with at least a 325x...

Wheels looks great on there black...Good idea on the steering coupler with the safety wire. I agree, always seem to come apart eventually.

and BTW.....just because it isn't a 68-70 B-body, doesn't mean i'm not gonna pay attention to it. I've enjoyed watching your '74 come along and the work you've done.

POr15 ed the rear floors before power outage last week.....

This is awesome! What all did you have to do to your interior floors before puting down the POR15?

EDIT: This thread is amazing! Great work man. Great pictures.

Good luck with the restoration. I have a 74 Runner and live in Northern Va. People raving about the car. Just dont see to many of them.

Good luck with the restoration. I have a 74 Runner and live in Northern Va. People raving about the car. Just dont see to many of them.

Its the same hear, even non Mopar guys have told me they have never seen a car looking like mine at the car shows, My wife said there is a blue one actually not far from us but ive gone down that road several times in the last year but ive never seen it.. There not rare, i just think people put them on the back burner and go for the older ones to restore.. My kids send me pictures they take knowing i like the Mopars and ive seen anything from the Darts to one nice 69 GTX, as yet no 73 or 74 and honestly, ive not seen a 71 or 72 around either.. kind of funny to me in a way..

Auto Transport Service
Back