• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1975 Cordoba mates with 1972 Charger. Hilarity ensues.

cudak888

Local time
4:25 PM
Reaction score
http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/5658764696.html

Not mine. Saw this one on the local C-list and spent a second or two trying to figure out what the flipping hell I was looking at.

Seems as if it didn't look ridiculous enough either, so they added a Chevy cowl scoop.

Behold, the Chevodabarger.

00j0j_a7b3dUXdtYl_1200x900.jpg

It truly is the thing nightmares are made of!

The cowl hood makes this rustbucket even scarier, no doubt. It is a truly interesting concept though - if a car customizer with real talent tried pulling this off, there might be something to it.

A Charger-mouthed Cordoba couldn't be that bad; that's essentially the equivalent of making a 1971 Coronet as a two-door.

-Kurt

Wonder if I could pull this off with Stella & a Charger donor car...

The body lines almost don't even nearly line up...

if it was dark and a back road it would be shades of "the car "

Maybe ugly repels mosquitos.
Where that guy lives, he needs something because with no back window, they will eat you alive as soon as you get below 10 mph.

I'm drunk and it still doesn't look good. It looks like something you push out after eating lots of Mexican food.

I'd like to get a closer look the the door to fender lines, it does actually look like they're pretty close to lining up...at least the top seems to fit and that's a pretty specific gap shape.

I'd like to get a closer look the the door to fender lines, it does actually look like they're pretty close to lining up...at least the top seems to fit and that's a pretty specific gap shape.

True, but this one falls under the paradigm of "just because...doesn't mean." ;)

-Kurt

I pride myself in my English skills. For a High school graduate, I really try to spell and punctuate well.
I'm sure that you know that I was kidding...
It only took a year to notice your reply! :lol:

I was kidding also.

As to the above picture, "It's not nice to fool Mother Mopar!"

Auto Transport Service
Back