• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1975 roadrunner power brake booster

Status
Not open for further replies.

spirit83ca

Local time
11:58 AM
Reaction score
Looking to find a power brake booster new or good used if i can . or at least a good lead on where to get one . i believe 72 and up are the same . its a single diaphragm if that helps . i was told i could switch to a double diaphragm . has anyone done this and is it just a bolt on deal?

I am actually going through this right now. Mine is repairable so I sent it off to have it rebuilt and cadnium plated but if your willing to wait on Summit this will hopefully be available by the end of July. I have looked everywhere trying to find this but I can not find any.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/aaz-54-73705

While its likely not the least expensive option, these guys can rebuild the one you have if you still have one and can afford it.

http://boosterdeweyexchange.com/

I sent mine off yesterday and Steve has been awesome to work with so far. If you look at the 71-4 section, you can see my thread and everyone has said he is top notch. For me it was a no brainer, I would rather pay a little bit extra and get an original one fixed/re-plated and support the good guys. He works on all of them but is a big Mopar fan from what we talked about. Hopefully this helps you out in your choice.

Looking to find a power brake booster new or good used if i can . or at least a good lead on where to get one . i believe 72 and up are the same . its a single diaphragm if that helps . i was told i could switch to a double diaphragm . has anyone done this and is it just a bolt on deal?
I have one I took off my 77 Fury. It was working fine when I took it off. Just went to a lite aluminum master with no booster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back