• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1976 Cordoba seat parts needed

DavidA

Local time
3:56 PM
Reaction score
I have a '76 Cordoba with what appears to be a fairly unique interior. Unfortunately it is missing 3 trim pieces. Below are several pictures with the missing pieces. You can note that one piece is still there in the first picture. These are upper corner pieces and the 2 finishing pieces below the pull strap.

If anyone can locate these, please PM me so we can make payment and shipping arrangements. Thank you.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

picture of the other side???

if the other side is intact are there any part numbers on the backs of the parts?

The first picture is of the passenger side. All that is there is the upper corner, missing to bottom piece. The other 2 pictures are the driver's side ... missing both pieces.

I have not taken off the passenger side upper for fear of breaking it.

Hard to believe nobody has seen these parts. I really need help locating these. ANYONE? PLEASE!!!

This car is a 46,000 mile survivor barn find. It needed a new gas tank and new carb and runs great now. Fixed the wiper plastic bushings and now all it needs are these seat parts.

HELP!!!!!!!!

I have a '76 Cordoba with what appears to be a fairly unique interior. Unfortunately it is missing 3 trim pieces. Below are several pictures with the missing pieces. You can note that one piece is still there in the first picture. These are upper corner pieces and the 2 finishing pieces below the pull strap.

If anyone can locate these, please PM me so we can make payment and shipping arrangements. Thank you.

View attachment 93801View attachment 93802View attachment 93803

I would put a ad here in "interior parts" with these pictures, that may find something, And faster for those who sells parts.. You could try a search on EBAY.. Year One? I really don't know where to find these parts but this is some things ive done when i cant get things im looking for and sometimes it pays off.. good luck, ill email one guy and maybe he would know someone who can help, if he can ill let you know.. or show him your thread here!

Would seats from a magnum have the same, if so I can look in my storage building today and see.

Hey Dave, checked all my sources...they are looking !!! but I'm sending you a link you need to search on...I can usually get an orig Part number there.....when you click on the link....it open up to index up to 1975...click on "Home" it will take you to main directory click on your make model and year.... Good Luck I'll let ya know if I hear ANYTHING..... Oh this link will give you numbers for just about everything..you just have to dig around..http://www.collectorsautosupply.com...s_from_mitchels_flat_rate_collision_guide.htm

Roadrunner: Not sure about the Magnum. These seats were the optional 60/40 Velure. A fairly rare ption as most came with buckets and console.

Thank you Poppasmurf: I'll check out that link.

Hey Dave, Kinda got a feel for what you might be lookin for, a place near you (Goodlettsville) Called Shurm Auto Salvage... give em a shout at 877 851 9493...let me know if they got what you need ...in the mean time I'm still checkin around.... theyre out there on 41 and Brick Church PK I believe..

Would seats from a magnum have the same, if so I can look in my storage building today and see.

No the Magnum seats are like the 78-79 Doba's, but seats from a Charger 75-77 maybe the same. Maybe someone can chime in on the Chargers

Well, I've exhausted every avenue suggested including some specialized scrap yards ... NADA. thanks you for your suggestions and .... please keep looking.

Rick: Thank you for the link. Unfortunately the door pulls don't have the same chrome ends I need. I looked through his whole list and didn't find them either. I am amazed at how few Cordobas there are in junk yards around the country. What started out as a simple need has turned into a major quest.

Auto Transport Service
Back