• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1977 Chrysler Cordoba

My buddy in High School had a new 79 black Magnum with red leather interior loaded. I loved that car. I don't care how people bash it but it was a look ahead if its time. I loved the clear hidden headlights. I didn't know it was a Richard Petty car until recently. His had a lean burn 318 and would get almost 30mpg.

The Magnum alone turned me to Mopar.

If I find a Magnum 78 preferred 400-4brl in as good of shape, my Cordoba will have a roomate.

PW, comfy arm rest, and those puffy, cushy, seats.

NICE.

I had those seats in my 73 Duster.

They are like sitting on a cloud. If they made this car today, I would buy it in a heartbeat.

One thing I noticed is there is not a blind spot in the car.

Last edited:
My buddy in High School had a new 79 black Magnum with red leather interior loaded. I loved that car. I don't care how people bash it but it was a look ahead if its time. I loved the clear hidden headlights. I didn't know it was a Richard Petty car until recently. His had a lean burn 318 and would get almost 30mpg.
Magnum was one of the best-looking designs of the late 70's. Although, I have to call you out on that mpg comment. My 318 Cordoba gets 18 hwy mpg. Those cars never saw close to 30 mpg. I know, I had customers bitching about gas mileage back then, during the second gas shortage.

Auto Transport Service
Back