• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1989 Rexhall/Airex 25 foot Class A Motorhome - $5,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

superbee_68

Local time
1:26 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Up for sale is my 1989 Rexhall/Airex 25 foot class A motorhome. It has a multi-port fuel injected 460 big block with a ford chassis. 71,*** original miles and drives like it. Rear axle has airbags for towing trailers. The motorhome is reliable and I wouldn't be afraid to drive it anywhere. It has good tires, drives smooth, is tagged and inspected, and has a clear blue texas title. For amenities, it has a driver door, Onan 4kW gasoline generator with new carburetor and starter with low hours, over-head A/C that blows cold, propane furnace, newer Norcold refrigerator that works on LP, 12V, or 110V, full size shower, propane hot water heater, toilet room with sink, two twin matreses in the back, couch has table and also folds out into a bed, full oven with stove top, microwave, a tv with built in DVD player, large fresh water storage tank with pump, large storage areas underneath, radio in the dash. Everything works and is reliable. The interior fabrics and counter tops are in amazing shape.

The bad stuff: The walls near the hot water heater and near the storage area for the drain hose have some water damage, but is mostly cosmetic. The sealent between the outer grill of the hot water heater and the sides aged and leaked. It does not leak anymore. The electric steps do not fold up all the way without some help with your foot. Probably just need to be cleaned and lubricated. There is a small exhaust leak from one of the manifolds under the hood but it's a Ford so what do you expect. The exhaust leak quiets down after a minute and does not bother when driving. The dash heat works but the dash A/C needs to be charged.

We use this motorhome for camping and towing the car to the race track. It's nice to have A/C during the day and stay the night at the track when traveling far away. I am selling because I plan to propose to my girlfriend soon and need money for an engagement ring. If I didn't need money for the ring, I wouldn't be selling. I am also selling my 1967 Belvedere, 1978 Ramcharger, and a ton of parts I have accumulated over the years.

PM me for more pictures or info. I will reply with my phone number if you prefer to talk over the phone, I do.

IMG_2683.jpgIMG_2687.jpgIMG_2684.jpgIMG_2700.jpgIMG_2699.jpgIMG_2695.jpgIMG_2694.jpgIMG_2693.jpgIMG_2692.jpgIMG_2691.jpgIMG_2688.jpgIMG_2701.jpg

I,m tempted to buy this for the Nascar races.Just dont know about storing it.

Man, that's a hell of an engagement ring your working on with all the stuff you are posting for sale.
Hope u know for sure she's "the one"....

Man, that's a hell of an engagement ring your working on with all the stuff you are posting for sale.
Hope u know for sure she's "the one"....

The engagement ring is just the first step. Then there is the down payment on a house, then the wedding. She has horses so finding a house with acreage, a barn, and a shop close enough to drive to work will be very expensive. I figure it will take a while to sell all this stuff so I will move forward with the plan as time and money allows. Oh, and she is for sure the one. I really couldn't be happier!

With the six pack, sure grip, 440 engine, and a few parts sold already, I am pretty close to that ring. If someone would make an offer on either the Ramcharger or the motorhome I would have enough to go get the ring. Thanks for the help FBBO members.

Has this motorhome been smoked in?

Is there a link to the Belvedere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back