• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2005 Nissan CVT Trans

Reviving this thread with an update...it turned out NOT to be the trans, it turned out that it needed plugs and coils. He says it runs like a raped ape now. lol

Thank y'all for all of your help!

Wow what a big difference what mechanic shop would suggest a trans before a tune up ? Kinda shows most of these mechanic s don't know what there doing on this new crap ether ! Makes you wonder
Just had one of them here for a leak guy took to shop they said rad and water pump were both leaking also probably should replace the hoses too!
Gave him like a $1500 quote . He asked me to look at it the rad was fairly new as was the pump
After actually looking at it I found a $7.00 hose was leaking took a hole 3 mins to fix
Told the guy that would be $1000 for the repair he laughed I looked confused he gave me $40 for my Trouble and left !
Not sure if he thought I was joking ! But he'll I saved him $1500

J.k. I told him this one's free I'll get him on the next one!

Auto Transport Service
Back