• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2012 Mopar Nats: VIDEO

Flys-Lo

Local time
11:01 PM
Reaction score
Okay - here is a video I put together from photos and video taken around the Nats Saturday and Sunday. This is the first I've been since 1996 and it was great to be back. I brought my two oldest boys (9 & 11) and they really enjoyed it too. I'll be the first to admit that I missed A TON of cars in this video and may not have covered someone else's favorite year/model so... sorry 'bout that. We spent a lot of time wheelin' & dealin' in the swap area so I missed a lot of the racing - bummer. But it really was a big help sending the boys out on missions in the swap meet. They found us quite a few parts needed for our project. Anyway, hope you enjoy this little video.

HINT: You can open this up in Youtube and switch it to fullscreen in HIGH DEF.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZqwmqTz1ns

thanks for sharing with us there`s alot us that couldn`t make it for one reason or another , I`m not too far away but I couldn`t go any where had to hang out at home, well next year I hope thanks ,:headbang:

Great video! It was a difficult weekend with all the rain and mud but I wouldn't trade it for anything!

thanks for the video,good start with the wheel standing drag race and the song you picked was perfect.i only got to watch a couple minutes b4 my wifi lost signal but i will watch the rest of it.

You did a great video there! Thank you for sharing..

Awesome video, thanks for sharing. I couldn't make it as I was on vacation at the outer banks of NC.

Auto Transport Service
Back