• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2016 Charger..., could it be?

That seems like a really old rendering I've seen before.

I like it - but would like it more it were a little more retro. Just a little. I think the Challenger and the Camero are good examples of beautiful retro design.

There have been BS stories and renderings for many "2016" models such as a Chevelle and Torino over the last few months. Neither of which are happening. I call BS on this, which sucks cause it does look decent.

I've seen tons of "new" charger pictures and every time the picture looks great then we got a 4 door , ok . Next year rolls around here comes another picture saying dodge fixed the charger . Wow look at that it's a two door .sweet ...then we get a better looking 4 door . Well ok it's better then the last one I guess . Well another year another try and yet another 4 door its nice but I like the middle one better... Well here's the next try maybe just maybe they will do it and cash in on all the guys that are waiting .I know if it comes out in two door I will be there quickly getting one ordered and my 4 door charger will go away .Let's all hope

I like it - but would like it more it were a little more retro. Just a little. I think the Challenger and the Camero are good examples of beautiful retro design.

I agree with you! I like it, but a little more 2 door retro would be good. Going in the right direction....we'll see???

2-2010-doug-schramm-dodge-charger-concept.jpg2011_dodge_charger[1].jpg1-2010-doug-schramm-dodge-charger-concept[1].jpg

Cars just keep getting more generic looking.

I'll believe it when I see it!
Why would they build a 2 door charger and steal sales from the challenger?
That would make zero sense.

The brown looks like a big turd to me. Imagine Dodge losing all the government sales because it's a two door. No way.

Auto Transport Service
Back