• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Fall Fling XXIII Van Nuys, California

MoparLeo

NRA BENEFACTOR LEVEL LIFE MEMBER
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:28 AM
Reaction score
:usflag::moparsmiley: Time for the Fall Fling again. October 27, 2018 Woodley Park Van Nuys, California
We will be there, under the Big, Black Mopar tent
200038.jpg
We can deliver your items there. Bring the kids . Get them involved . They are the future of our sport. Thank you for all of your past and future business, and remember your Member discount.

Usually go every year but will be cruising the Adriatic Sea at that time this year. Enjoy the Fling!

Albania....Albania...You border on the Adriatic....

i’m only seeing fall fling 2017 info on cpw website and no online registration. i called but just getting voicemail and they haven’t replied to email.

any ideas or contact info to someone at cpw?

thanks

watermelon

Finally! Someone gets it!
I feel a little bit like Dennis Miller sometimes when I post up some obscure reference and nobody gets it!

is it just a drive up event?

i’m only seeing fall fling 2017 info on cpw website and no online 2018 registration. i called but just getting voicemail and they haven’t replied to email.

did anybody actually register yet?

watermelon

Is there a code for AirTel?

This venue is getting worse, the city no longer waters the grass so there is so much dust the attendance is down...maybe time for a new venue?

Spring Fling conditions were fine. No mud or dust. May be difficult to find another venue in the area.

You take 101 to Fling Dennis?
We have. Usually, we take 25 South from Hollister past the Pinnacles to Coalinga, then 33 to 166 and cut over to 5 and the Grapevine to Van Nuys. It is a good way to go to be unencumbered by Law Enforcement.

We have. Usually, we take 25 South from Hollister past the Pinnacles to Coalinga, then 33 to 166 and cut over to 5 and the Grapevine to Van Nuys. It is a good way to go to be unencumbered by Law Enforcement.
Nice drive

Rack rate at AirTel is $173 a night. Would like to do a little better.

The number for CPW is not in service. 818 759-1779.

Auto Transport Service
Back