• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 9th Annual FABO NHRA "Pick 'Em" Game - Are You Ready For Some NITRO?!!

No race this weekend?
nope
NHRA starts the western swing next week
Denver/Morrison Co. Bandimere Speedway,
MoPar mile high...
then next week after that Sonoma, Infinity
by the rice/salt fields, now grape/wine vineyards by the bay
then next week after that SIR Seattle/Kent Wa. area

should be 3 really interesting weeks

Last edited:
I'll be 1st
Morrison Co./Bandimere, Mile High MoPar
race Picks

T/F Steve Torrence
(until he looks like he can't win)

F/C John Force
(His 149th race win was here 2018, hoping he'll get 150, for my points)

P/S Bo Butner
(wild *** guess, a total crap shot at 6000ft+ shitty race day air N/A cars)

P/SM Eddie Kraweic
(about time for him to beat his Harley partner Andrew)

Good luck everyone

Top Fuel: Antron Brown

Funny Car: Tasca III

Pro Stock: Greg Anderson

Pro Bike: Andrew Hines

Ok is it me or did we not get results from last race?

No race last weekend but: Page 12 of this thread...do you not see it aslant?
Weekend before: Post #38
Congratulations to 'MomsDuster' (FABO) for winning the Top Qualifier title for the 2019 NHRA New England Nationals with a PERFECT total of 16.0 bonus points. Obviously 'MomsDuster' (FABO) picked the #1 qualifier in both Top Fuel and Funny Car. Way to go!
'Back in Time' (FABO) picked up the runner-up qualifying spot with 15.5 bonus points.
'super-bee_ski' wase the top FBBO qualifiers with 14.5 bonus points.
More great picks!

We have 17 players this week and 15 different driver combos made up of:
* 5 different Top Fuel drivers with no Round 1 head-to-head matchups. There is a possibility of two head-to-head matchups in Round 2.
* 7 different Funny Car drivers with one Round 1 head-to-head matchup between #6 qualifier Matt Hagan (3 picks) and #11 qualifier Jack Beckman (1 pick). There is also a possibility of 2 Round 2 head-to-head matchups.

Hey all -
I apologize for not having the updated game results posted after the New England Nationals. I really thought I had posted them but they're not on either FBBO or FABO so I must have been hallucinating.
Funny thing is, I DO remember the sixties so it can't be a flashback!
I'll get 'em posted either tonight or tomorrow night.

In the meantime, here is your Tuesday-before-the-event reminder about the 14th race of the 2019 season, the Dodge Mile-High NHRA Nationals Presented by Pennzoil at Bandimere Speedway in Morrison, Colorado.
Top Fuel, Funny Car, Pro Stock and Pro Stock Motorcycle are all going to be gasping for good air at this event.
As always, your picks need to be posted before Nitro Qualifying starts on Friday, July 19th in order to qualify for all event bonus points. Professional qualifying is scheduled to start at 6:15PM EDT (3:15PM PDT).
The Mile-High Nationals entry list is posted on
NHRA.com and currently shows 15 Top Fuel, 15 Funny Car, 17 Pro Stock and 20 Pro Stock Motorcycle entries but that is always subject to change. Keep checking the NHRA.com website for an updated entry list to make sure your picks are competing at this event.

Get your picks posted and GOOD LUCK!

Here are the results and point standings following completion of the 13th NHRA event of the 2019 season, the New England Nationals.

Congratulations to 'Nick2317' (FBBO) for winning the "Top Picker Eliminator" title for the New England Nationals with an outstanding total of 108.5 points. He was helped with both ET bonus points and Speed bonus points in both Top Fuel and Funny Car. 'Nick2317' picked the class winner in both Top Fuel and Funny Car.
'stroked340' (FABO) was the event runner-up spot with 80.0 points.

Here are the game point standings after the 13th event of the 2019 season:

1435.5 - cuda20 (FABO) no change in standings
1329.5 - Back in Time (FABO) no change
1306.0 - Budnicks (FBBO) no change
1305.0 - alsant (FBBO) no change
1155.0 - Duster79 (FABO) no change
1084.5 - ocdart (FABO) no change
1035.5 - Nick2317 (FBBO) +2
983.0 - Garry in AZ (FABO) no change
971.0 - memike (FABO) -2
942.0 - MomsDuster (FABO) no change
926.5 - 64BEL (FBBO) no change
893.0 - super-bee_ski (FBBO) no change
874.0 - stroked340 (FABO) +1
870.0 - 71dartswinger (FABO) -1
799.5 - johnnycuda (FABO) no change
786.5 - SSG Karg (FABO) no change
506.5 - Nitro Will (FABO) no change

As mentioned in Post #256, the 14th race of the 2019 season, the Dodge Mile-High Nationals Presented by Pennzoil, is July 19th-21st at Bandimere Speedway in Morrison, Colorado.
Top Fuel, Funny Car, Pro Stock and Pro Stock Motorcycle are all competing at this event.
As always, your picks need to be posted before Pro Qualifying starts on Friday, July 19th in order to qualify for all event bonus points. Professional qualifying is scheduled to start at 6:15PM EDT (3:15PM PDT).
The Mile-High Nationals entry list is posted on NHRA.com and currently shows 15 Top Fuel, 15 Funny Car, 17 Pro Stock and 20 Pro Stock Motorcycle entries but that is always subject to change. Keep checking the NHRA.com website for an updated entry list to make sure your picks are competing at this event.

Get your picks posted and GOOD LUCK!

Denver picks are

TF Steve Torrence
FC Matt Hagan
PS Greg Anderson
PSM Eddie Kraweic

Auto Transport Service
Back