• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 NFL season

the offense looks great, typical Andy Reid deal
(albeit he never won the 'big game' as a head coach,
he usually loses, in the conference championship game
)
defense, the run stop is questionable
Lol run stop,pass stop, tackling are all suspect. Frank Clark is gonna be a $104 million bust.

Lol run stop,pass stop, tackling are all suspect. Frank Clark is gonna be a $104 million bust.
I feel your pain buddy, I feel your pain

just for a different team... :D

Vikings earned their pay today for a change. They put up 38 pts with Diggs catching 3 td passes and Thielen caught one. It’s about time we had a decisive win against a good team. They stifled the Eagles the whole game. First drive on.... Skol!!

As long as the media keeps on NOT talking about them 9ers. Quietly 5-0 after a whoopin' on the big bad Rams...yeah I know, a lot of season left, but after the last couple of years in the tank I'll take it. Defense lookin' good too..

What a GLORIOUS day!!! The cowshits lose to oh-no and four jets! Jets, jets, JETS!
Watching the last 10 minutes of the game the penalty flags were flying - then I had to wonder when the 2 point conversion was attempted by the boys to tie the score, why there wasn't in interference call. Might a missed something as only saw the replay once. Every team get's shitty penalty calls and also non-calls when there should be, I know I've watched many of them and as a Packer fan have some bad memories but just like every other team fans have. It hurts more when the call or the no call is the whole ballgame W/L...might ask New Orleans fans on this...from last season.

I saw that play, the cowboys giant tight end knocks the defender on his *** to try to make the play, and then complains about no call? Should have been OFFENSIVE pass interference.

Last edited:
I enjoyed watching Chargers lose to the Steelers
both 2-4 teams now IIRC
only whole game I watched, it was pretty much a blow out
till the 4th qtr, Chargers made a 21 pt comeback
but yet 'another interception' by Phillip Rivers, sealed their fate

I could hear the 49ers game in the background
my dads favorite team, since about 1979 when Joe was 1st there
he was a Raiders fan long before the 49ers
actually started winning in the 80's (turncoat)

I saw the Browns coaching
& way overrated 2018 #1 pick previously, more so QB Baker Mayfield
were all whining
about officiating from the previous weeks game, against the 49ers too

it does get quite comical at times

the 'way over officiating' is quite bad & over the top this year
really slows the games down, kills any momentum any team has

nobody gets more bias officiating or fines & more penalties
than my Raiders
they had a bye week (thank goodness) from their pending
:poke: 45,000 mile (exaggeration),
something like a 45-47 days combined,
with still another 30 or more days pending
road trip/NFL scheduling debacle,
until they will be back playing in Oakland

who the **** thought that was affair deal ?

I do think the NFL truly hates my Raiders, maybe rightly so too
the obvious bias, seem more & more apparently obvious, daily too

They won't still have a actual 'real home game' (London isn't Oakland)
until mid Nov.
that's freaken' crazy, even for NFL haters/Raiders BS

lions are kickin *** in the first few minutes. I feel like a fat kid in a candy store! pinch me I must be dreamin' woo hoo!

I was shocked to see they are 4-0 against GB in the last 4 meetings. Go Detroit!! Viking fan here. Lol

I was shocked to see they are 4-0 against GB in the last 4 meetings. Go Detroit!! Viking fan here. Lol
me too, been a dedicated fan forever, thru all the bad times. they have been doing better over the past several seasons, but I can honestly say I don't recall ever seeing them 4-0 and playing as well as they have this year, and especially the early parts on this game.

the refs must be from wisconsin, robbed twice so far

The Lions give Rogers a half hour to throw the ball of course they’re not going to win. Where’s the pass rush!?

Auto Transport Service
Back