• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 NFL season

As an age old Packers guy, I'm surprised they've done as well as they have this season considering a complete coaching overhaul. Well, I'm still not convinced they are as solid as their W/L displays as they've had some timely breaks. Watching the game against the Panthers last Sunday, was peeved they didn't kick the chip shot field goal just before the half trying to get a TD when it was friggin totally unnecessary! I thought well, that might come back to haunt them and it kinda did as the Panthers were on the cusp of tying the game moments before game end. Biting the nails as they were close to doing so. The adage has been...ya put the points on the board unless you're forced to take bigger risks...

My Seahawks won a big game Monday night, I don’t watch much football anymore but damn what a game.

A game they have lost, but depending on your kicker to get it done just shows how bad both teams were. But your right, it was a good game. I don’t like Pete, so anyone the Seahawks play, I always hope they win!

How about that Vikings game on Sunday night huh huh.... Good game with the Vikes hanging on for the W. I was stoked. The Cowboys are arch rivals from past playoff years.

Yeah, anytime the Cowgirls get beat, I like it!

damn
this guy could be having a long winter..
Bengals fan makes 'crazy' bet, is now stuck living on restaurant roof until team finally wins a game
This is what happens when you make a bet in a bar

The Cincinnati Bengals are so bad this year that it's starting to look like they might not win a single game, which could end up being bad news for Bengals fan Jeff Lanham, who has vowed to live on the roof of his restaurant until the team finally picks up their first victory of the season.

Anyone who cheers for the Bengals basically lives in perpetual disappointment, but that disappointment has now turned into total boredom for Lanham, who has been living on the roof of his restaurant since early October. Before the team's Week 5 game against the Cardinals, Lanham promised to live on his roof if the Bengals lost, and then stay there until they finally won a game.

The Bengals 26-23 loss to the Cardinals was played on Oct. 6, which means Lanham has now been living in a tent on his restaurant roof for more than a month.

"It's so boring, man," Lanham said of living on the roof, via Local 12 in Cincinnati. "You get bored to death. During the day, you can't do nothing, you can't go nowhere, you just sit here."

The idea to live on his roof came together after he made a bet at the restaurant he owns, which is in Milan, Indiana, a small town that's roughly 50 miles away from Cincinnati.

"It's crazy," Lanham said. "I'm stuck in it. I can't get out of it. There's no way out."

Of course, the upside for Lanham is that not only is he bringing in some free advertising for his restaurant, but he's also been able to spend six straight weeks living in a man cave, which is arguably better than living at home (He has a giant TV, plus food and drinks from his restaurant to keep him going). On the other hand, the one downside is that he's been away from his family for nearly a month and a half.

"I hate not being around my family, that's probably the worst part," Lanham said. "Not being around the family, but I'm going to stick with my word and eventually they have to win."

Lanham's wife, Chrissy, would like to see her husband come home, so she's now hoping for some divine intervention, which, let's be honest, is probably the only way the Bengals will actually win a game this season.

"Every Sunday -- I've always said I've never prayed to win a game just because I know there's far more important things to pray for -- but, you know, the last couple weeks, I'm praying, you know, like, 'Please let us win,' so Jeff can come down,'" Chrissy Lanham told Local 12.

Surprisingly, Lanham isn't the first Bengals fan who has promised to live outside until the team wins a game. Back in 1991, radio personality Dennis "Wildman" Walker lived on a billboard for 61 days until the Bengals won their first game after an 0-8 start.

The moral of the story here seems to be never make bet on the Bengals, especially if that bet involves you living outside for an extended period of time.

damn
this guy could be having a long winter..
Bengals fan makes 'crazy' bet, is now stuck living on restaurant roof until team finally wins a game
This is what happens when you make a bet in a bar

The Cincinnati Bengals are so bad this year that it's starting to look like they might not win a single game, which could end up being bad news for Bengals fan Jeff Lanham, who has vowed to live on the roof of his restaurant until the team finally picks up their first victory of the season.

Anyone who cheers for the Bengals basically lives in perpetual disappointment, but that disappointment has now turned into total boredom for Lanham, who has been living on the roof of his restaurant since early October. Before the team's Week 5 game against the Cardinals, Lanham promised to live on his roof if the Bengals lost, and then stay there until they finally won a game.

The Bengals 26-23 loss to the Cardinals was played on Oct. 6, which means Lanham has now been living in a tent on his restaurant roof for more than a month.

"It's so boring, man," Lanham said of living on the roof, via Local 12 in Cincinnati. "You get bored to death. During the day, you can't do nothing, you can't go nowhere, you just sit here."

The idea to live on his roof came together after he made a bet at the restaurant he owns, which is in Milan, Indiana, a small town that's roughly 50 miles away from Cincinnati.

"It's crazy," Lanham said. "I'm stuck in it. I can't get out of it. There's no way out."

Of course, the upside for Lanham is that not only is he bringing in some free advertising for his restaurant, but he's also been able to spend six straight weeks living in a man cave, which is arguably better than living at home (He has a giant TV, plus food and drinks from his restaurant to keep him going). On the other hand, the one downside is that he's been away from his family for nearly a month and a half.

"I hate not being around my family, that's probably the worst part," Lanham said. "Not being around the family, but I'm going to stick with my word and eventually they have to win."

Lanham's wife, Chrissy, would like to see her husband come home, so she's now hoping for some divine intervention, which, let's be honest, is probably the only way the Bengals will actually win a game this season.

"Every Sunday -- I've always said I've never prayed to win a game just because I know there's far more important things to pray for -- but, you know, the last couple weeks, I'm praying, you know, like, 'Please let us win,' so Jeff can come down,'" Chrissy Lanham told Local 12.

Surprisingly, Lanham isn't the first Bengals fan who has promised to live outside until the team wins a game. Back in 1991, radio personality Dennis "Wildman" Walker lived on a billboard for 61 days until the Bengals won their first game after an 0-8 start.

The moral of the story here seems to be never make bet on the Bengals, especially if that bet involves you living outside for an extended period of time.
Now this guy is a knucklehead - the bungles are doomed and he may have to stAy until next fall... lol

Great “fight” at the end of tonight’s game!

Wow - craziest thing I’ve ever seen in any sport. Could be the The season for Garret

Or career ending

I couldn’t imagine if that helmet would of

Considering what the Brown's defender did to the QB, I approve of them kicking him in the head while on the ground. However, hitting him in the head with his helmet on does nothing. Should have kicked him in the balls instead.

Great “fight” at the end of tonight’s game!
NFL needs to do the same for all envolved

not just the DE from the browns

(the old Lyle Alzado rule, you can't use the helmet or any equipment as a weapon)

I dislike both teams so I'm a little bias :poke:

What I saw, the Pitts QB started it too
(he was pissed already because he threw, losing & what 4-5 interceptions ?, then sacked a bunch)
Browns DE actions was retaliatory
& the Pitts lineman throwing punches & kicking & hitting the DE
down on the ground, were retaliatory also, protecting their QB

he/they all need to be suspended too or at a min. severe fines
all the other guys (both teams) throwing punches & kicking
need to be fined & suspended too
equal & severe suspensions, not just 3 games
if the suspend Browns DE for the season

BS NFL std.'s, just protecting the QB & everyone else is free game

a little harsh/extreme BIAS to suspend the Browns DE
for the rest of the season & not do something to the Pitts QB or lineman
that tried to twist the head 1st while on the ground, of the Browns DE
after The Pitts QB got tackled/sacked frustrated for yet another loss/sack
& got the ball back after his 4-5th interceptions, in the final seconds/min.
of the game

Asshole Pitts rookie QB Rudolph (spelling ?) was laughing about it,
before he left the game too

Last edited:
Like I have always called it...The National Felon League. At its finest display on national TV. This is exactly why I never watch any games on TV anymore because it is nothing more than a bunch of hyped and jacked up Gladiatorial game Players that have no business even being allowed into the league at all. And for those that still continue to watch the NFL? You are really a fool for doing so...IMHFO...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

I think Rudolph was trying to show he was a tough guy. Frankly I think he should get suspended too. He actually started the whole event. Garrett deserves the big time suspension he got as do the others. I just don’t think the nfl went far enough.

Browns had a few other antics during game that were scummy such as late hits one causing a concussion. Players trash talk each other all the time; but obviously some can't handle it leading to physical altercations. This guy has an anger management problem looking at his history and is a hazard on the field. The fines are usually pocket change to these guys so more severe repercussions are logical. I'd extend the consequences to the coaching staff when there's a pattern of dirty play. I remember as a Packer fan a period where the Packers gained a reputation of dirty play and that was on the head coach at the time.

This is what professional football has degraded to. And then the NFL grants special favors to Kaepernick after he disrespected the flag and everyone that has served to defend it! Just a bunch of over overpaid, primadonna, immature ego maniacs playing a high school game!
At this point, let them take the helmets and pads off and beat each other to a pulp gladiator style. Anybody remember the movie Rollerball with James Caan?

Rudolph was trying to pull Garrett's helmet off first, that should get him suspended the rest of the season. The moment Garrett swung the helmet, he should get tossed out of the league.
Most...not all...but most of these guys are young and dumbs with way too much money.

Garrett offered an apology...........

"Ah mades a teble mistaek," Garrett said in a statement Friday. "Ah lost ma coo an what Ah did was sefish and unacceptabo. Ah know dat we is all responsibo fo our acshun an Ah can onlee pove ma twue characta troo ma acshuns movin fowed. Ah wants to apo-apol-apaolllloogize to Mason Rudolph, ma homiemates, ouwa entire oganization, ouwa fanz an to the fuckin' NFL. Ah know Ah hazto be accountabo fo whut happind, loin fromz ma misteak andAh foolly intends to do so."

Translation:

"I made a terrible mistake," Garrett said in a statement Friday. "I lost my cool and what I did was selfish and unacceptable. I know that we are all responsible for our actions and I can only prove my true character through my actions moving forward. I want to apologize to Mason Rudolph, my teammates, our entire organization, our fans and to the NFL. I know I have to be accountable for what happened, learn from my mistake and I fully intend to do so."

Garrett offered an apology...........

"Ah mades a teble mistaek," Garrett said in a statement Friday. "Ah lost ma coo an what Ah did was sefish and unacceptabo. Ah know dat we is all responsibo fo our acshun an Ah can onlee pove ma twue characta troo ma acshuns movin fowed. Ah wants to apo-apol-apaolllloogize to Mason Rudolph, ma homiemates, ouwa entire oganization, ouwa fanz an to the fuckin' NFL. Ah know Ah hazto be accountabo fo whut happind, loin fromz ma misteak andAh foolly intends to do so."

Translation:

"I made a terrible mistake," Garrett said in a statement Friday. "I lost my cool and what I did was selfish and unacceptable. I know that we are all responsible for our actions and I can only prove my true character through my actions moving forward. I want to apologize to Mason Rudolph, my teammates, our entire organization, our fans and to the NFL. I know I have to be accountable for what happened, learn from my mistake and I fully intend to do so."
I didn't know you could translate ubonics
:lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back