• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 NFL season

The Lions went down the field pretty much all night

Problem was , they couldn’t figure out 7 points is more then 3

This season , as I mentioned in some other posts , REFS have taken away the game itself

Lions got fucked , and I am a Packers fan

i like the packers too, #2 favorite team. the lions just need a fair shake after all the years of nonsense. some heads need to roll after last nights officiating.

Forgot to mention , my wife’s a Lions fan

I need to find a safe place

The Lions got shafted by officiating but I saw one and possibly two interference calls ahh that weren't called on the Lions - I posted earlier about getting screwed against the Eagles with ref's (maybe they got cheese-steaks) but qualified every team (maybe excluding Pat's) are getting whacked with officiating...lol

I agree the Lions definitely got the shaft multiple times. I just hope the refs don’t over compensate on Sunday when they play my team The Vikings. Let it play out fair and square. It’s another tough division contest. The Lions will be out for blood.

theres been many games like that in the past were the refs definatley determined the out come of the game, with the technology available in todays world this b.s. should not exsist. seems like a scam to me, if someones not making money off this, they should be.

Every sport, except maybe lighting farts, has endless rules that evolution gave people ample time to drum up - it's an amazing study to look up all the rules. Having played golf years ago, the rules are ridiculous. I remember when the walrus was penalized by placing his towel down to kneel on when trying to whack his ball from under a pine tree. Really? But then the PGA still makes the players wear long pants! Knickers are ok like Payne Stewart wore and was the common attire a 100 years ago. A lot of regular golfers play on shitty courses, unlike the pristine courses the PGA demands...one time I was penalized during league play when I started to set up for my shot. The weight from my foot standing several inches away moved the ball...well the course was built on a swamp. Anyway, the NFL officials got to be in a mind cluster-**** trying to stay tuned in with new rules drummed up every season and player safety is the buzz. Still sucks when officiating errors **** your team.

Instant replay available in seconds for football they need to strap an I pad to there *** and look at it on every questionable close call and the the rules are out of hand.

The length of the pro games is already in question - they’ll never do that. I do,feel your pain tho. The human element still exists.

Wow what a shootout. Was actually hoping for a Seahawks loss. I’m a Viking fan....lol.

I know some dont care for it but I enjoy having a reason to do nothing for a few hours every week and relax. Lets hear some team pride. I live outside of Kc and expectations around here are good. If nothing else it should be fun to watch.

GO CHIEFS!!!
My wife and I were Chiefs fans before Mahomes. He is a great asset to the team for sure. But his first season was too good to believe. This season isn't as good. Him being hurt did not help. I just hope he can re-adjust and settle in. The whole team is better than ever.
GO CHIEFS!!

My wife and I were Chiefs fans before Mahomes. He is a great asset to the team for sure. But his first season was too good to believe. This season isn't as good. Him being hurt did not help. I just hope he can re-adjust and settle in. The whole team is better than ever.
GO CHIEFS!!
source (2).gif

Last season nobody was prepared for Mahomes and now teams are more in tune to him.

Raiders
5-4 & in the mix
that's more than I thought, we would be...

Just another Win Baby

Auto Transport Service
Back