• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 Carlisle Who is not going that normally goes????

SixtiesMuscle,
Swing by H107 - H108.... I have MOUNTAINS for your car, but I am strictly NEW mechanical parts....
Nothing Used, no pieces of car --- though there should still be plenty of that in the field....
Safe travel up... I am leaving tomorrow night....
See y'all there......
Yours, Craig.......

I'm waiting till the last second. Might register at the gate on Saturday if I go. I'm wanting to hit South Mountain on Friday and make a couple of passes if shes up to it.

I'd like to make some improvements on the car before I take it again. It's the same ol car two years in a row.
Kid.....Sounds like you've been to the track with the old Girl! If I may ask, what did you turn? Or, are you keeping it under wraps to keep your street racing career Alive?
Thunder

Kid.....Sounds like you've been to the track with the old Girl! If I may ask, what did you turn? Or, are you keeping it under wraps to keep your street racing career Alive?
Thunder

No I haven't been. I thought South Mountain would be a good place to try it out being a 1/8 mile and it's not too far to drive.

Now that they are not doing friday and I have other obligations sunday I'm probably just staying home.

SixtiesMuscle,
Swing by H107 - H108.... I have MOUNTAINS for your car, but I am strictly NEW mechanical parts....
Nothing Used, no pieces of car --- though there should still be plenty of that in the field....
Safe travel up... I am leaving tomorrow night....
See y'all there......
Yours, Craig.......
See You there. Thanks Earl

Auto Transport Service
Back