• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 Carlisle thread

HEMI-ITIS

STREETER on LI
Local time
8:37 AM
Reaction score
Who is going and who is not? Fuel prices will make it very expensive for the long haulers.
I plan on going but will wait till July to make the final decision. For the venders that are going,list your spot number and what your selling.
Let's not forget some 1/8 mile drag racing on Friday @ South Mountain dragway 20 minutes from the fair grounds! IMG 3617 1 - YouTube Hope to see you there!

11905389_866995506725309_2093365551932066056_n.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately won't be doing much traveling on any weekend trips this summer for fuel costs and other costs rising. Trying to finish my car and fill my household with goods needed and prices of all that aren't helping. Can't be dropping $200 plus a night on hotel fees and fuel when the old inflation meter just keeps cranking higher and higher.

We will be there.

Will not be driving my truck. We will be traveling in the Honda Civic due to fuel costs. This will limit what we bring to sell and limit what can be bought.

With my luck there will be some super nice sheet metal there that I won't be able to transport back to Louisiana LOL

I’ll be there but only taking one car. Again fuel cost. I already signed up & put FBBO on for the tent project

I think we'll be doing a one day trip on Friday, as we usually do. Hope to see you there! ruffcut

Still keeping my streak intact, haven't missed the event ever. But for the first time in a decade, I won't have a vehicle on the show field. Kept my covered car corral spot (DB-18), and will be taking breaks there, but another member's Ram Charger will be parked there instead of Baby Blue. Not looking forward to parking outside, and working my way in, I've been spoiled, parking in the GTX section all these years.

I'll be there (hopefully) in the Survivor tent with the '66 Hemi.

Oh a 66 Hemi eh, do tell more RC I'd like to hear more about this because the only car that I believe you have is the survivor red 69 RR. We too will be in the survivor tent with a '70 FK3 Orange Fury III 4-door hardtop, which I will soon post a picture of soon. If you'd like to stop on by, look at the car, and say hi

I'll be going since its fairly close,only 1.5 hours away
But I'll be driving my truck hoping to bring stuff home
Saturday probably

https://www.southmountainraceway.com/event/friday-mopars-at-the-mountain-cruise-in/

@HEMI-ITIS
Al, thanks for posting the South Mountain RaceWay info.

I see @snakeoil24 just purchased a RedEye, congratulations!!

I’m currently shopping for a Granite Gray Challenger RedEye. If anyone has any helpful info, dealer connections, advice, please PM me. A basic, bare bones, minimal options RedEye will work well for me. I definitely want the optional 3.09 rear axle ratio (stock is 2.62)
I don’t mind traveling for the purchase.

Thank you

Last edited:
Oh a 66 Hemi eh, do tell more RC I'd like to hear more about this because the only car that I believe you have is the survivor red 69 RR. We too will be in the survivor tent with a '70 FK3 Orange Fury III 4-door hardtop, which I will soon post a picture of soon. If you'd like to stop on by, look at the car, and say hi

Look for the “Bought a clean 66” thread in the 66-67 section. I’d link it, but I don’t know how to on my cell phone.

My plan is to be there. Being Canadian we have been banned
crossing the border for the last two years. See you there.

1st was in 2005 with 5 of us: son lives in KS now, brother can't go, new job; brother-in-law pasted in 2010 @ 48, dad just past 3 weeks ago (80), I'M GOING!!

Auto Transport Service
Back