• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 Carlisle thread

Haven't missed one since the beginning, whether showing or selling. I heard this year RC will be doing a "celebrity pick" for us regular people in the showfield.
20210613_131320.jpg

If your the "KING", your court SHOULD consist of "Maidens in Waiting", bikini clad will suffice, hence my earlier writing.. ACTIONS YOUR "MAJESTY"! :rofl:

Going to go this year. Missed 3 years in a row
I'll have a lot of early B body parts for sale Vendor spaces P-214 to P-220
Ed

I'll be there in my 67 Hemi GTX in the "all in the Family" display. Dad bought the GTX new in 67. First time this car will ever be at Carlisle. First time it has traveled more than 30 miles from home.

UKVL1837.JPG

They moved it back a week due to the 4th of July falling on that Monday. If the show had been scheduled for the 7th to the 10th, then some the staffing would have to work on July 4th. Also, they use the fairgrounds to hold the firework display. The tent vendors do not like putting the tents up until after the fireworks display is over with.

Thanks for the explanation, but in all the years this event has been going on. this can’t be the only year where July 4th fell on a Monday.

Anybody know if it is possible to rent a golf cart at the show? My dad's knee is giving him trouble but he still really wants to go.

You can rent a mobility scooter, or manual wheelchair, but not a golf cart. Scooter rental located at Gate 3, or you can make a reservation through a link on the Carlisle Events website. They go pretty quickly, so I would recommend making a reservation. I think the rate is $95 a day for a scooter. I'm cheap - bought personal mobility aids rather than pay the rent, but I go every year, multiple events.

Last edited:
You can rent a mobility scooter, or manual wheelchair, but not a golf cart. Scooter rental located at Gate 3, or you can make a reservation through a link on the Carlisle Events website. They go pretty quickly, so I would recommend making a reservation. I think the rate is $95 a day for a scooter. I'm cheap - bought personal mobility aids rather than pay the rent, but I go every year, multiple events.
Thanks I will look into that.

It's not Carlisle without at least one major dumping of rain, followed by hot and humid weather! :BangHead:

It will be hot, so drink a lot and deal with it - Carlisle is too much fun to miss regardless of the weather!

It's not Carlisle without at least one major dumping of rain, followed by hot and humid weather! :BangHead:

It will be hot, so drink a lot and deal with it - Carlisle is too much fun to miss regardless of the weather!

It wasn't enjoyable when the temp was about 105 about 6-8 years ago.

Get in the RC autograph line early before it gets too hot. The Hemi survivor is scheduled to be unveiled at 9am sharp on Friday.

Auto Transport Service
Back