• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 2402286 Max Wedge heads/ Crossram intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

1994redram

Local time
4:54 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm helping a lady sell off her deceased husbands hoard of parts. She has a set of complete Max wedge heads with rocker stands and shafts. The heads were checked at a machine shop 20+ years ago and were crack free and ready to go. However they were stored in the trunk of a car sitting in the back yard. They aren't in too bad of shape but would probably need a light surfacing before use. I'm almost certain they are '63 dated heads and intake. The crossram intake is uncracked and looks to have maybe had a slight gasket match done. The plugs will be included with the intake, they're fairly rusty but usable. There is only a bellcrank for the linkage.

She is asking 3,500 for the heads and intake. Located in Oklahoma City
IMAG1144.jpg
imagejpeg_0_6.jpg
imagejpeg_0_5.jpg
imagejpeg_1.jpg
imagejpeg_0_4.jpg
imagejpeg_1_2.jpg
imagejpeg_1_3.jpg
imagejpeg_0_10.jpg
imagejpeg_1_4.jpg
imagejpeg_0_8.jpg

I've had a few people let me know that the pricing seems steep. She has had numerous door knockers over the years stop and offer big bucks and tell her that these parts are worth a BUNCH of money due to rarity. Thats all she knows. However nobody has obviously ever come through with cash. So if your interested in the stuff, make an offer. I'm just trying to help her sell this stuff and get it all to a good home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back