• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

245/60/R14……….Who makes them now?

MOPARENT

Local time
4:41 AM
Reaction score
Looking for tires other than BFG'S…….It's been a while since I had to go tire shopping….surprised at my limited options….wtf happened to all the suppliers?

If you're looking for raised white letters, you can grab some Cooper Cobras in 235/60-14. I know it's a little smaller than you asked for, but you can usually get the Cooper much cheaper as well.

Just an option.

I saw the coopers, why don't they make the next size up? jeez….as hard as these tire are to find, it might limit my ability to summon the local PD on a saturday night!

Try Universal Tire out of Ohio. I bought my retro Goodyear polyglas tires from them. They were hard to find. Year One had them as well but the shipping was predictably outrageous thru them. Universal carries mny brands and old school tires.

14" tires are becoming more scarce, all the time. Chinese, basic crap tires for my beater mini-van cost me 100-bucks apiece.

Last edited:
search ebay for 245 60 14 rwl

I just bought some of the cooper 235/60/14 myself.

One of my parts Chargers came with 245 50 14!!...and 265 50 15 on 15x7 in the rear- looked PERFECT.

Auto Transport Service
Back