• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

28 and counting…

congrats.jpg
Uhhhh - HOW many years?
dizzy.gif

:lol::lol:

My wife and I were in the same class in 6th and 8th grades, became a steady couple in 1960, married in 1967 -- two years before our baby joined us: 1969 Dodge Charger 383 HP and 4-speed. We bought it new and still own it, hopefully coming to the end of a 16-month restoration. I think I'll keep both of them a while longer.

12 Feb 69 - LF.jpg

Steve & Chahjah (Feb 69).jpg

Freida & Chahjah (Feb 69).jpg

Happy anniversary indeed. 28 years on your way to a lifetime of happiness. I always say, the Mopar family that plays together, stays together. I’m on year 33 as well, all happy years together. I too bribed my bride-to-be with a Roadrunner, and it seems to have worked, she loved that car.

4EDA10AB-3CC1-4E3C-82AC-861F73825470.jpeg

FF8230E8-8634-43C6-9402-8285B9199F7B.jpeg

DEBFC1E9-7C44-4721-8B87-112B2AE13681.jpeg

Congratulations young one!

An old fella once told me "it's the only license you don't have to renew"

Congratulations! Happy Anniversary to you and the misses Nick!
Yes Cosgig those Roadrunners seem to do the trick!
Going on 32 here. Still have both! lol

wedding.jpg

Last edited:
We started dating 35 years ago in high school.
We were both 15 years old.
Today, we celebrate 28 years of marriage.
By golly I haven’t always been an easy fella to live with, but mama’s stuck by my side all these years and I’m grateful.

View attachment 1567148
Congratulations!

We'll hit 36 yrs next months

Congrats! I love hearing these stories. Not common these days as most of the people I know my age are divorced and remarried or just single again.. I have been with my wife dated 7 years and married 25 years now and I have more cars than when we met.

Last edited:
Congrats to you, the Wife and the car!! 41 years married (44 together) and climbing for us, just like the car count! LOL

Congratulations!!

You are both so lucky to have found one another. May you keep adding amazing times and memories.

1701555214363.png

Congrats! It says a lot when you can stick it out for the long run. Wife and I are at 39 years in March.

Every last one of you folks who chimed in(and those who still may), THANK YOU SO MUCH!
You really helped make a great day even better.

Like I say often…
:luvplace:

Auto Transport Service
Back