• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

28 and counting…

PlymCrazy

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:51 AM
Reaction score
We started dating 35 years ago in high school.
We were both 15 years old.
Today, we celebrate 28 years of marriage.
By golly I haven’t always been an easy fella to live with, but mama’s stuck by my side all these years and I’m grateful.

IMG_3518_Original.jpeg

Congratulations! I'm in year 38 of my sentence, no time off for good behavior, no chance for parole!

Congratulations on the long run Nick. That says a lot about both of you. That's a great pic and you are a blessed man!

Congratulations. That is a long time. Just make sure no matter what happens you keep the Road Runner....

Congratulations to you two !
Also like mentioned above , That is a great picture.

God bless you and your beautiful wife my Mopar brother! Oh… and I love the rake on the ‘69 Runner! :thumbsup:

Congrats

We just celebrated 30 years married. 33 years together

Ive told her, Aint no turning back now

Congrat's as well! Lol, my wife has stuck by me too and had given her a few reasons not to years back. We have just surpassed 45 years, ouch.
All the best!

Congratulations!! I had long run but too much of it was crappy....we met in 70 and went down hill from there lol

Auto Transport Service
Back