• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3" Inlet Machine Gun Tip Exhaust

JKByrnes

Local time
4:15 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone know who makes a 3" inlet Machine gun style exhaust tip? Want to go with a 3" inch exhaust all the way back from the header collectors to the tips.

Why 6" total exhaust diameter? Unless you have a 580 cube engine you don't need and can't use that much exhaust. IMO

Last edited:
Does anyone know who makes a 3" inlet Machine gun style exhaust tip? Want to go with a 3" inch exhaust all the way back from the header collectors to the tips.

yes they do! I'm doing the same thing with my car!
Item Details

Item Name
1971-74 B-body 3" Long Style Slotted Exhaust Tips
Item #
108-S3B

Price/ea
$303.48

Average Rating

Product Image Gallery
3837e365-4ef7-4751-9c92-593091bdcdae.jpg

108-S3B Mopar 1971-74 B-body 3" Long Style Slotted Exhaust Tips

New reproduction stainless steel slotted exhaust tips for 1971-74 B-body models. Our polished exhaust tips feature black "slots" just like originals and are made of stainless steel. Also called "Machine-Gun" exhaust tips, they feature correct markings and will fit just like original on exhaust systems. These exhaust tips are the long style.

Inlet Measurements : 3"

Sold as a pair

Quantity

yes they do! I'm doing the same thing with my car!
Item Details

Item Name
Item #
108-S3B

Price/ea
$303.48

Average Rating

Product Image Gallery
View attachment 1008841
108-S3B Mopar 1971-74 B-body 3" Long Style Slotted Exhaust Tips

New reproduction stainless steel slotted exhaust tips for 1971-74 B-body models. Our polished exhaust tips feature black "slots" just like originals and are made of stainless steel. Also called "Machine-Gun" exhaust tips, they feature correct markings and will fit just like original on exhaust systems. These exhaust tips are the long style.

Inlet Measurements : 3"

Sold as a pair

Quantity
Well, I'll be jiggered. I couldn't find any. Who makes them?

Pypes?

FYI...
Look at the recent threads from June and July about Josh’s Muscle Car. They are the same as muscle car parts.com

In case anyone else is looking, TTI has both 2.5" and 3.0" ID slotted (machine gun) tips.

Auto Transport Service
Back