• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

318 Hemi Heads, where can I find aftermarket bolt-on kits? To run with a 6-71 underdriven low boost for street.

Kuma

Local time
7:12 AM
Reaction score
Where can I find 318 Hemi head kits; and best 6-71 underdriven low boost street kit. For cruising.

Where can I find 318 Hemi head kits; and best 6-71 underdriven low boost street kit. For cruising.
They haven't been made for years

If you're planning a supercharger, you'll have all the power you need for street cruising with wedge heads.

Hey, thanks for the return info. Ain't after the "Power"; my 318 is stock with 30 over and small cam.. mostly after the "Cool & Unusual" aspect of a Blown SB Hemi. I googled up a MBE company with alot of Titanium parts in their heads; and Rod & Custom Machine seems to still be listing. But any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thanx again.

Oh, scratch the Rod & Custom Machine shop... I was looking at a R&C fab shop in the same town.. My Bad.

Well then, rather than looking for some super rare barely produced custom heads, you'd have better luck actually getting a 1950's actual hemi engine. The smaller ones still look cool but don't cost as much. This one's sold but look for similar deals, adapters are available to use your small block torqueflite. Rebuilt 1956 Chrysler Firepower Hemi w/ Six Stromberg 97s

Auto Transport Service
Back