• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

323s to 2.76s

So was the town I live in until all of you moved here..... 1100 people a day move to florida.. Gridlock everywhere
Grid Lock? Try the NY Metro area. I know what you are saying but at least you dont have to wear bullet proof armor to go to Costco. My Brother moved to the Cape Coral area and loves it. Just got his concealed carry and says it takes about 2 Hrs to buy a Pistol. Cant do that in NYC.

Met a Gal the other day said she was from Fla. Oh yeah where did you move to Fla from? She says no I was born and raised there, Ya mean like Jimmy Buffet? She was not amused. Had kind of a Brooklyn accent too, must be catching down yonder.

Met a Gal the other day said she was from Fla. Oh yeah where did you move to Fla from? She says no I was born and raised there, Ya mean like Jimmy Buffet? She was not amused. Had kind of a Brooklyn accent too, must be catching down yonder.
She might sound different if she's lying down..

Auto Transport Service
Back