• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3rd Gen Charger getting scrapped

saw this on Marketplace, not mine

Smiley I can't See **** -Ray Charles-.jpg

I don't see anything. Probably best that I don't anyway otherwise I'll be pissed off like when I watched the 70 Charger.

Is that little dot what happened to the car......

still showing the ad on Marketplace. Barnesville Ohio. Seller is Chris Anderson.

still showing the ad on Marketplace. Barnesville Ohio. Seller is Chris Anderson.
it would have been way better if you had told us what year the car was and the title listing exactly as posted.
or,you can also just post the Url at the top of your fb page when you are looking at the ad.

theres 45 of those chris anderson guys and the fb isnt pulling up any with mopars.
try this instead,open this page,start a reply.
now open a fb page and look at his ad.
while you are looking at his ad use your mouse and drag it across the ad/pics and all.
youll see the part youve selected turn Blue.
click to Hold the copy and now drag your mouse right over to this page and drop the whole thing into the post.
done deal and now everyone can see what you are talking about.
cheers,Rob

Last edited:
Is it true that if you hit a 4 door Charger in the back hard enough, they become a coupe?

Account Settings

Marketplace
Browse

GroupsStoresBuyingSellingSaved Items
Categories
All Marketplace
Vehicles
Home & Garden
Hobbies
Classifieds
Electronics
Home Sales
Clothing & Accessories
Rentals
Entertainment
Family
Deals

View attachment 869042
View attachment 869043
PrevNext
Marketplace

Garden
Scrape
Barnesville, OH · about a day ago ·
$1

Have scrape for sale have to come look willing to work deals on some or all cleaning up

Seller Information
View attachment 869044
Chris Anderson
Joined Facebook in 2018

Send seller a message

Send seller a message
there you go, I can actually see something :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back