• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3rd gen in AMD test center

E5charger

Local time
5:01 PM
Reaction score
I wonder what this is about? A new part for the 3rd gen Charger!

Screen Shot 2024-01-23 at 7.54.38 PM.png

The roof would make sense since it fits so many years. I wonder if the car belongs to a member here?

It would be great to see them make a few more parts for the gen 3’s
We can thank my friend Gary for the parts that are currently available. He provided pieces both NOS and original pieces,and did the majority of the test fitting of the AMD pieces.

Trunk would be a great start it is a the same for all 4 years.
Trunk lid or floors?

71/73 floors are already available… 74 is the only diff and not available.

lids are not exactly the same. 71/72 and 73/74 got some minor differences between them.

We can thank my friend Gary for the parts that are currently available. He provided pieces both NOS and original pieces,and did the majority of the test fitting of the AMD pieces.
Thanks Gary! What years did he supply and test fit? I bought a full AMD quarter for my 74 Charger. So far, I've only test fit and have a couple areas to tweak. I don't think it's the part since my car was obviously hit in this area at some point.

Now if we could get qtrs and trunk and extensions for 75-79 Bs would be awesome...

1971/1972 Front Fenders

I know about the side marker lights

What else is different , if any

Thanx Scott

Now if we could get qtrs and trunk and extensions for 75-79 Bs would be awesome...
74-78 trunk floors are the same. 79 went back to no bump, similar to 71-73. Also 79-81 R bodies use this same floor. The AMD 71 B body floors will fit any 71-79 B body and 79-81 R body with a couple modifications, like grafting the bump in.

Same goes for interior floors.

You can go to their website and check the catalog out. Some stuff but not a lot yet. I have watched them for years and they slowly keep adding to what they have. I waited for a few years for them to make a rear bumper for my 64 plymouth. Called the Rep and he said it was close, but not ready yet. I told him that they had made an anouncement in Mopar Action that they were in their catalog. He apologized and said I could have their first one. It would be ready in three months. Got it and it was perfect. They are good, just be patient

Auto Transport Service
Back