• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 402 Oil Pan Pick up Tube

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 402 Modified P/U from Mancini will work. I just bought the 402 power package. 68 Chargers did not have a HP383 even with a 4BBL, so no windage tray.
I just bought 2 of the Mancini pick ups this week. One for the 6qt pan thinkin it would work for the 402 pan then learning the hard way I then ordered the special one specifically for the 402 pan. Unfortunately on both the threads were jacked up. I roached the longer one trying to chase the threads. Second one I spent all this week cleaning the threads up and finally getting to work. Sent them an email Monday on the situation(s), I have also ordered an oil slinger since then but no return email. (Not bashin Mancini at all just noting the recent experience, I will continue to buy from them). My other gripe is the 6qt p/u is $27 and the slightly shorter more commonly used p/u is $44....but like me, if you need it...

I hear ya.. The only pick up I found for the 402 pan out there was from mancini. Personally I do not like them, always overpriced and rude whenever I used to call on the phone. I ended up getting the pick up to work, but it was one of those I know I only have one shot at this working as I put it in. It wasn't 100% square to the pan but enough that it will be fine. You would think someone would make a good 402 pan pick up since that is the pan for b-bodies with HP engines.. Our hobby is slowly becoming obsolete..

Lol same here. One shot deal, and sits about 10* off from pan. You'd think these particular p/u's would be a more common part. Silly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back