• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

426 Hemi dual quad air filter

Rusty

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:16 PM
Reaction score
im having a hell of a time finding a replacement filter for my 66 Belvedere 426 Hemi car, it’s 18-1/4 diameter and 2-3/4 tall. Anyone have a source? Doesn’t need to be OEM
THANKS

Suregrip beat me by a minute!!

I was looking for a paper filter but I think the KN might be the only choice . Thanks gents

And the price is right (roll eyes). HEMI = Bend Over

Contact Fram, A friend found one there the did not advertise since the quantities were limited.

I just saw your thread; while I was researching info on some NOS Mopar Performance air filter elements I found in my parts stash. I have two paper element filters; still in the "old tattered Mopar Performance Boxes" Part #P2658856. If you are interested you can send me a P.M.. I will be posting them to the classified forum soon. If you have already found some; GREAT.

I just saw your thread; while I was researching info on some NOS Mopar Performance air filter elements I found in my parts stash. I have two paper element filters; still in the "old tattered Mopar Performance Boxes" Part #P2658856. If you are interested you can send me a P.M.. I will be posting them to the classified forum soon. If you have already found some; GREAT.

Good afternoon. Do you still have any of the round paper element air filters for the 66-69 426 Hemi with the chrome-done air cleaner? Mike

Someone was making a repop of the fram filter.
But dont know if its still avail.

Mine has a K+N in it

Good afternoon. Do you still have any of the round paper element air filters for the 66-69 426 Hemi with the chrome-done air cleaner? Mike
Mike - if you're referring to post #8, I bought both of Clownbaby's filters in 2019. I sold one to a fellow member for what I paid for it. I'm keeping the other one - my only spare.

Auto Transport Service
Back