• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

426 Wedge in a 66 Coronet?

426Wedge1966

Local time
4:47 AM
Reaction score
Is there any record of a 1966 Dodge Coronet being sold with a 426 Street Wedge? I have a car (original motor long gone) where I found two build sheets under the seats, both saying it was special order 426 WEDGE. Looking for any info or confirmation.

Is there any record of a 1966 Dodge Coronet being sold with a 426 Street Wedge? I have a car (original motor long gone) where I found two build sheets under the seats, both saying it was special order 426 WEDGE. Looking for any info or confirmation.
Picture BS would help.

426 Hemi maybe. Wedge????. Post the two build sheets. That's the first thing I would be producing asking this question.

Wonder what they used for fender emblems.

Interesting WH23G on top line and I can't clearly read what is before 426 WEDGE on the bottom. What is on the top line should be a 361 car.

Not sure what you're seeing on your device, but it is a jpeg... now if he'd post it large enough to read... LOL
Not sure. In properties it comes up as a WebP Image. When I save it I can not enlarge it. Maybe its me just seems weird.

I can do both. Problem is the clarity. This Site doesn't allow a good resolution download.
My experience is if I post a photo of mine it is not tagged as a web photo. To me this is a photo off another person or site that has limitations or restrictions as to how it can be viewed.

My experience is if I post a photo of mine it is not tagged as a web photo. To me this is a photo off another person or site that has limitations or restrictions as to how it can be viewed.
I’m new to this site, how can I post it where it can be viewed easier or better?

I’m new to this site, how can I post it where it can be viewed easier or better?

I can barely read the "426 Wedge" at the bottom of the sheet. Maybe take a couple closeups of the engine code area and a picture of the fender tag would be great.

Auto Transport Service
Back